Enspira Covid-19 Response Plan
Enspira has considered what we can do to assist with the containment of the Covid-19 virus, and as a result, we are taking our response to the next level. It is important that we share these steps with you so that you understand how we will be working with you during this next phase.
As of Monday 23rd March, and until further notice:
- All team members in our Melbourne office will be working from home
- All team members in our Hornsby office will be working from home
- We will be transitioning our Brookvale team to working from home arrangements
- All client meetings will be conducted by phone or via video-conferencing unless they are mutually agreed to be conducted in person
- Our offices will be closed to visitors, as they will not be fully staffed
Maintaining our level of service to you remains our priority, and other than the change in meeting format, you will not notice any significant differences in how we operate. Most of our team already enjoy the benefits of flexible work arrangements as a norm, therefore many aspects of this transition will be seamless.
When you need to exchange documents with us, we ask that you send these in soft copy as first preference, mail them to our postal addresses (not our office addresses) as second preference, and deliver them in-person as third preference. Where you need to deliver documents in-person, please contact us to pre-arrange a time that we can meet you at our office.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.