Leveraging the tax-advantaged savings system of superannuation can be a key part of enabling aspirations for your future lifestyle. We can offer tax advice in relation to your super, and work with you and your Investment Adviser in the following areas:
- The tax effect of super contribution strategies in the short and long term
- Tax-efficient pension strategies in the short and long term
- Superannuation growth and retirement modelling
- Strategies that maximise opportunities that arise when super rules change
- Establishing, administering and winding up of self-managed superannuation funds
(in conjunction with your Investment and Insurance adviser).
Reap the rewards of Self-Managed Super
A self-managed superannuation fund is a popular vehicle for retirement savings and income. An SMSF allows you control over choice and mix of investments – you can choose to invest in savings accounts, property, shares, managed funds or bonds in accordance with your own investment strategy. SMSFs are also allowed to enter into limited recourse borrowing arrangements to purchase assets such as investment properties, meaning it is possible for an SMSF to own an asset that is funded by both superannuation savings and finance.
Wise decisions begin with the right advice
Before setting up your own Self-Managed Super Fund, you need to think about whether you are suited to this form of saving for your future and whether it suits your circumstances. You may like to consider and seek advice on the following:
• Do I have enough funds to make a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund worthwhile?
• Am I ready to make decisions regarding the investment of my superannuation funds?
• Do I have a health problem that may make it difficult to obtain new insurance cover?
At Enspira we work with you to help you make the best decisions for your future. We can also connect you with associated professionals who can assist with investment planning, life and other insurances, auditing and legal advice. Contact us today to see how we can help you take control of your super.
Disclaimer – General Information Only
The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account the personal objectives, financial situation or needs of any participant. Before acting on any information provided, you should seek professional tax and financial planning advice from an authorised adviser on whether it is appropriate for your personal needs, financial situation and investment objectives.