Taxable Payments Annual Report due 21 July 2014

If you operate in the building and construction industry and you pay contractors for building and construction services, you need to report those payments to the ATO on the Taxable Payments Annual Report each year by 21 July of the year following.

If you use book-keeping software such as MYOB or Xero in your business, it is possible to generate the necessary information from your software electronically in the format required by the ATO.