Resident Director Service – 3.10
Are you an overseas business that requires a Company Director who is resident in Australia? Enspira offers a Resident Director Service that includes a range of functions including compliance requirements for ASIC, the signing of legal documents, plus any corporate and administrative services that you may require on the ground here in Australia.
See our Resident Director and related services below.
ASIC compliant locally resident director
- Public Officer duties including dealing with the Australian Taxation Office
- An annual review of accounts, tax returns, and company solvency statements
- Signing all legal documentation (including bank account opening/closing, lease documentation, employment agreements, tax returns and other required agreements)
- Receiving, reviewing and forwarding all correspondence sent to your company
- Working with other professional service providers to ensure your company maintains good standing with authorities and the public
- Any other reasonable corporate or administrative service.
- Advice on appropriate local structuring
- Establishment of corporation or branch operations
- Establishing Australian bank facilities
- Establishing insurance cover
- Compliance with local registration requirements
- Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing agreements
- Employment matters including drafting employment and commercial contracts via lawyers in our referral network.
Company secretarial service
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Preparation of relevant ASIC forms as and when required
- Maintenance of corporate register
- Provision of the registered office of the company
- Audit relief requirements if applicable.
International businesses need to comply with local Australian financial management requirements. Engaging Enspira to administer your bookkeeping in Australia will make it easy for you to comply with local regulations, as well as to integrate financial reporting with your international management team through real-time live data that is accessible on our cloud bookkeeping platforms anytime, from anywhere. Find out more.
Resident CFO Service
Do you need strategic financial management from an Australian Chief Financial Officer? Enspira can provide your international organisation with an Australian Resident CFO Service to facilitate financial management and reporting for your Australia-based operations. This professional service will enhance integration with your global head office and enable smarter decision-making for the Australian branch of your business. Find out more.
Reporting and dashboards
The best way to enhance the performance of a small business is to understand what drives success. Each business has unique success drivers, some of them obvious and some, not so obvious.
Enspira has developed a unique dashboard tool that uses live data feeds to display real-time metrics on your business. These customised metrics help you understand the key drivers in your business and the potential impact of leveraging each of these variables to your advantage. Find out more.
Enspira can also help your international business with local Australian compliance requirements including lodgements, financial statements and tax filings. Should you require an audit, we can assist you with this too.