Our team at Enspira Financial are experienced, motivated and passionate about what we do. We offer exceptional working conditions and growth and development opportunities for our team. We believe our people are what sets us apart, so we make the commitment and investment in our team that reflects our high standards of achievement. We invest extensively in training and development and employ college and university graduates as part of our graduate employee program. We offer flexible working arrangements for our team, particularly while studying or raising a family, as we understand the importance of gaining qualifications and attending significant school and family events. The result is a dedicated and skilled team willing to go the extra mile in the interests of our clients.
We are located in the Lifestyle Working Building on Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, which is a benchmark environmentally sustainable development building. The Lifestyle Working building has a whole range of features designed to make tenants and employees happier and healthier, including a pool and health club. The building is also located close to Warringah Mall, for those that like to indulge in occasional retail therapy.
The Hornsby Office is located in the Avanti Building on George Street. A 5 minute walk from Hornsby Westfield and the train station, the office is perfectly situated to offer convenience while maintaining a sense of peaceful distance. The building comes with comprehensive amenities including an enclosed lawn, pool, gym and BBQ facilities.
Our Melbourne office is situated in Docklands in the Lifestyle Working Collins Street Building. The office suites are at the apex of innovation and sustainability without compromising on location, facilities or convenience. With easy access to Melbourne’s CBD and close proximity to the vibrant Victoria Harbour and the newly developed Waterfront City, there’s no lack of option to satisfy every personality.
currently seekingAs a mid-tier accounting and advisory firm we look for team members who are terrific at their role, great for our team and are an asset for our clients. Our business moves at a quick pace so we seek people who are nimble, IT savvy, love challenges and welcome change. It’s not just what you know, it’s who you are that makes the difference to us.
Are you passionate about delivering proactive and innovative services and advice?
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist with the delivery of compliance and value-adding services to a client portfolio.
Reporting to a Client Manager, you will be required to deliver:
- Financial statements for business and investment entities, in company, trust and partnership structures for clients
- Tax compliance services such as income tax returns and BAS / IAS for different entity types across a range of industries
- Tax advice, tax planning and other value-add services to clients
- Assistance in supervising and developing other team members.
This role also involves working with managers and team leaders across other divisions within our firm to ensure we deliver a holistic service to our clients. These divisions include Inform (bookkeeping) teams and Business Advisory teams.
We are looking for an exceptional professional who:
- Has some experience in managing work flow for team members
- Has some experience in reviewing the work of team members
- Is highly organised, can juggle responsibilities and manage to deadlines
- Can think beyond statutory tasks in terms of client needs – how we can make a difference to clients
- Has the ability and enthusiasm for building rapport and trust with both clients and team members.
Ideally this person will be technically experienced with the following:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of income tax returns and BAS / IAS
- Preparation of other financial tools such as budgets, cash flow projections
- Basic and semi-complex areas of tax
- Software: MYOB AE practice management software; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook); bookkeeping systems including MYOB and Xero
The ideal candidate will be eager to be part of the Enspira journey to grow and develop new ways of making a difference to our clients, in what is an ever-changing technological and economic environment. Our goal is to make Enspira the advisor and service provider of choice for clients in the field within which we work.
Our positive culture is exceptionally important to us. We want our multi-cultural team to be happy and fulfilled.
This is a permanent role requiring 4 days per week as a minimum. Permanent residency essential.
To apply or for more information please send your resume to Nikki Affleck at email@example.com.